English Practice Exam

"Learning To Make Cake"



          At that time my sister wanted to eat cake. But at home, there is only milk, sugar, flour and yeast. She looking confused, what to make with the four ingredients. Finally, I had the idea to make a kind of donut but it only uses four ingredients.

          The trick is to put the flour, sugar, yeast, and milk into the container, then stir until well blended. After mixing, let the dough sit for 20 minutes. When the dough expands, put it in the plastic and then fry it.

          When we make a cake, we talk about a lot of things. Because so far we rarely talk. She looked very happy, because all this time he was very busy working on my thesis and I was also busy doing school work. Only during vacation time I can chat casually with him.

          When there is free time, I often make several types of cakes. But I make it myself and the people in my house no one wants to eat it. They think that my cake is not necessarily delicious. When I made it with my sister and my family also tasted it and they said that my cake was delicious. Since then, every time I make a cake they are very enthusiastic about tasting it.




Name : Ratih Nur Cahyati
Class : 12 Mipa 8


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Procedure text and explanation text

SOS4LOVE PROJECT 2020