Love nature








Relection
I like snacks that are made or processed by factories such as chiki food and I often collect the packets and after collecting a lot I burn them in the back of the house I never thought it would greatly affect the Earth's atmosphere.

Wisdom
I reduce the purchase of snacks that are wrapped in plastic packaging because too many snacks are produced by factories and contain a lot of plastic, the more air pollution and ozone layer damage because it can pollute the air can make us short of breath and many plants that wither because of the smoke and we cannot breathe freely.

Action now
I felt that I could not do without eating snacks when he wanted to study at home even though he had eaten rice which was quite filling. now if I buy snacks I bring my own place to eat so there is no more plastic waste at home. but if I buy a chiki that is made of plastic and cannot be replaced then I will bury it in the ground or sell it to others so that the packaging can be recycled.

Love
I reduce eating food with plastic packaging because I want to reduce air pollution on this earth which can damage the earth's atmosphere

Action plan
if I buy food, the food packaging I will not burn and I will bury in the ground to reduce air pollution due to burning garbage that I do.

Pledge
  • I will bury the garbage from food packaging
  • I try not to burn trash again




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Procedure text and explanation text

SOS4LOVE PROJECT 2020

English Practice Exam